You can find these wonderful and simple designed rugs in every IKEA shop – good quality of great value and still quite fashionable. Many people are buying them, as they nicely compliment your home, in a non-intrusive way, giving a fresh look of each room of your house, they are put in. However, be aware as if you cause any spillage on them there are very strict rules, of how you should clean spots/ marks of such bright colour woven rug. In order to get the spot cleaned and removed, you should follow the below cleaning and care instructions:
- How to clean a dry spot/spillage? – As soon as the spot/spillage occurred you have to remove it by scraping carefully towards the middle of the spot.
- How to clean wet spots/spillages? – Suck in the liquid with paper towels, after damp with clean cloth and mild detergent. Important – Never rub the rug, as this will permanently damage it.
- How to maintain your woven rug? – Ensure to regularly hoover, shake up and turn your woven rug from time to time.
- Cleaner Team recommend further:
- For best results when cleaning and to keep your rug in excellent condition as long as possible, it is necessary to have professional carpet cleaning service once a year, or as needed.
- It is important to ensure you use the regular floor head, but never the rotating brush, when hoover the woven rug.