A lot of people have different opinions when it comes to commercial cleaning products for ovens, and natural cleaning products to remove the dirt from you oven, so Cleaner Team’s domestic and commercial cleaning solutions have put together a list of the advantages of commercial oven cleaning products and the disadvantages, which we hope you would find useful.
Advantages of Commercial Oven Cleaning Products
- A commercial oven clean product can remove dirt quicker from you oven;
- An oven commercial cleaning product can make it easy to remove stubborn oven stains;
- No need to worry about spending time making your own oven cleaning product.
Disadvantage to Commercial Oven Cleaning Products
- A commercial oven cleaning product is not friendly to your skin;
- Commercial oven cleaning products can damage the atmosphere and is not environmentally friendly;
- You are generating more waste by buying commercial cleaning products;
- Commercial oven cleaning products are expensive;
- Not all oven cleaning products remove the dirt from your oven like they say they can – false advertisement;
- There are too many oven cleaning products on the market to decide which ones are good and which ones do not work.
Now have a look at the benefits and disadvantages of using a natural oven cleaning product:
4 Benefits when using natural oven cleaning product
- By doing it yourself You save money;
- You are helping the environment by using a natural product – “Go Green”;
- No extra waste from plastic bottles;
- No need to buy lots of different commercial oven cleaning products to find out which one works best – You Save Time!
3 Disadvantage of using natural oven cleaning products
- You have to make the solution yourself – time consuming;
- It takes longer to clean your oven – again no time-efficiency;
- You may have to use the natural cleaning product a few times to remove the stubborn dirt – time consuming;
If you want to use a natural cleaning product for your oven, we recommend using baking soda. We at Cleaner Team have put together instructions of how you can use baking soda to clean your oven:
- Find an empty spray bottle and some baking soda;
- Put three teaspoons of the baking soda into the spray bottle;
- Fill the bottle with water;
- Shake your bottle to mix the solution together;
- When the oven is cold, spray your solution around the oven. You will need to do this at least three times during the space of two hours;
- Turn your oven on for ten minutes, so it could get warm;
- Next, switch it off and wait to cool down – when the oven is cold, wipe away your oven with a damp cloth;
- Your oven should now be clean.
For tougher spots you could make a thick mixture of baking soda and lemon juice and apply on the nasty spots like, if you were using cream CIF. Scrub hard, leave to mixture to work for 15-30 minutes and scrub again. You can repeat as needed.
Another variation of cleaning your oven with baking soda is when you mix it with few table spoons of vinegar, add a bit of water, so it could make a thick paste – leave it for a few hours nicely laid on the toughest spots, scrub and wipe clean with cold water. It should do the work for you!